Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the card links and products that appear on this website are from companies which AskSebby may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. You don't have to use our links, but we're grateful when you do! View our Advertising Policy .The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of our partner offers may have expired.
The Capital One Spark Miles is ideal for businesses that have a lot of non-category spend. Earn an unlimited 2X miles on all your purchases, and 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
- Unlimited 2X miles on everything
- Earn 5X miles on hotel and rental car books through Capital One Travel℠ when using the eligible card
- One statement credit for either the $85 TSA Pre✓® application fee or the $100 Global Entry application fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free employee cards
Who Should Get the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business?
If you’re someone who doesn’t want to keep track of categories and you want to redeem miles for travel, the Capital One Spark Miles is ideal for you. Redeem miles on flights, hotels, vacation packages, or transfer them out to 10+ travel partners.
Another use case is for people who have reached maximum spend in a select category from other business cards and looking to earn more than 1X on the purchases.
For example, the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card earns 3x points on the first $150,000 spent on combined category purchases on travel, shipping, internet, cable and phone services, and social ads. For people who can easily reach the $150,000 in purchases, the Capital One Spark Miles would be ideal for any additional spend.
5X Miles on Hotels and Rental Cars
A recently added perk is that the Capital One Spark Miles earns 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked via Capital One Travel.
One important note is that you do not earn elite status when you book through Capital One Travel. If you’re chasing elite status or care about status perks, you should book the hotel directly on their respective website.
Capital One Travel Partners
The Capital One® Spark Miles for Business card has access to 10+ airline partners via the Capital One Rewards Mile portal. In most cases, miles are transferred to the airline partner at a 2 to 1.5 ratio, with a few exceptions listed below.
Capital One Airline Transfer Partners:
- Aeromexico Club Premier (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Alitalia MilleMiglia (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Avianca LifeMiles (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Emirates Skywards (2 to 1 ratio)
- Etihad Guest (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Finnair Plus (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- JetBlue (2 to 1 ratio)
- Qantas Frequent Flyer (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club (2 to 1.5 ratio)
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer (2 to 1 ratio)
Important: Once you transfer miles to a partner, you cannot reverse the transfer. Airline miles cannot be transferred back to Capital One miles.