Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the card links and products that appear on this website are from companies which AskSebby may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. You don't have to use our links, but we're grateful when you do! View our Advertising Policy .The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of our partner offers may have expired.
Best Robo-Advisors 2022
Want to invest but find all the options too complicated? Robo-advisors offer low-cost investment management, building a portfolio for a fraction of typical financial advisors.
Robo-advisors help you invest in a diversified portfolio and offer plenty of tools, whether you're focused on long-term planning or thematic investing.
Wealthfront makes it easy to invest. You start by answering some questions about your risk tolerance, and they build a portfolio tailored to you.
Want to invest more in certain industries? Wealthfront has thematic investing allowing you to mix in verticals of interest like tech, healthcare, or crypto.
- Hundreds of investment options to help you customize a portfolio that you feel comfortable in, including socially responsible investing.
- Comprehensive suite of tools to help you with financial planning, goal-setting, and progress trackers.
- Plenty of account options, including 529 plans.
- Advanced features like tax-loss harvesting (done daily) to make the most out of your investment account.
- The minimum for an account is $500, and there is a 0.25% management fee.
SoFi automatic investing helps you consistently invest, hands-off.
- Tools to help you plan for goals like retirement, rebalance your portfolio, and diversify to reduce risk.
- Along with retirement, they help you invest for things like a "once in a lifetime" trip, buying a home, or paying for a wedding.
- Unlike many other competitors, SoFi offers access to member benefits such as career services and access to credentialed financial advisors -- all for free.
Get a free stock on SoFi when you fund your Active Invest account with at least $100: https://www.asksebby.com/go/sofiinvest
Betterment gives you the support and tools to make you a better investor.
- Customize your portfolio based on risk, savings, goals, and even values (socially responsible investing).
- Maximize your tax benefits through tax-loss harvesting.
- Pricing starts at 0.25%
Some of the card links and other products that appear on this website are from companies which AskSebby will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. AskSebby is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.
Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, vendors or companies, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.