Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the card links and products that appear on this website are from companies which AskSebby may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. You don't have to use our links, but we're grateful when you do! View our Advertising Policy .The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of our partner offers may have expired.
Best Crypto Investing Accounts 2022
Crypto accounts offer many advantages, including higher interest, ease of purchase, and insurance coverage.
Gemini is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange, wallet, and custodian that makes it simple and secure to buy bitcoin, ether, and other cryptocurrencies.
- Simple, intuitive, and secure platform to build out your crypto portfolio.
- Tools for both beginners and active traders.
- Earn up to 8.05% APY on staked coins.
- SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 certified crypto exchange and custodian.
Binance.us allows you to buy, sell, and trade over 80 cryptocurrencies.
- Focused on low fees and have features whether you're an expert or beginner.
- Institutional trader? They have a dedicated sales team, high funding limits, and a trading API.
- Experienced trader? Powerful trading tools for charting with real-time order books. Plentiful on-ramps with cryptocurrency trading pairs.
- Beginner? Create an account in minutes and set up recurring buys to dollar-cost average. Low-cost trading allows you to stay diversified.
FTX is built by traders, for traders.
- Over 1 million users trust FTX to trade, and they're focused on low trading fees.
- Are you an advanced trader? OTC trading allows you to get instant, 24/7 quotes for major cryptos. Tight spreads, with fast settlements, and most importantly, zero fees.
- Expert trader? FTX supports crypto options and futures. Contract size starts at 0.01 BTC and 0.10 ETH.
- With FTX, every trade over $10 gets you a free coin.
Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to get started with crypto and is trusted by over 89 million people.
- Buy, store, and sell crypto hundreds of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Coinbase is super user-friendly, with beginner guides, tutorials, and market updates to help you get started.
- You can even earn free crypto by learning about how different coins and protocols work!
$10 in free Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more in crypto https://www.asksebby.com/go/coinbase
Coinbase Pro is the most trusted platform for trading digital assets. You'll need a regular Coinbase account to open a Coinbase Pro account.
- Not as user-friendly as regular Coinbase, but the fees are less.
- They have competitive fees, industry-leading API, and FDIC insurance for USD balances.
- Coinbase has one of the most advanced yet intuitive interfaces for trading. There are charting tools, real-time order books, trade history.
Some of the card links and other products that appear on this website are from companies which AskSebby will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. AskSebby is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.
Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, vendors or companies, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.