Incredible Bank is offering up to $200 to open a free checking account. The requirements to receive the $200 are lower than most major banks, which makes this an "incredible" offer.
To receive the extra $100 bonus, you'll need to use a referral code. Use referral code HAA7551 if you want to support Ask Sebby, and we'll both receive $100.
- Signup bonus: $100 bonus + extra $100 w/ referral code
- Requirements: Direct deposit $250+ by 7/16/2018
- 5 or more debit purchases of at least $5 each or more during May 3-July 16, 2018. ATM transactions do not apply
- Enroll in online banking
- Sign up for e-statements
- No account fees
- Free nationwide ATM access
- Free Visa debit card
- Expires: 6/15/2018
- Direct link to offer: https://www.incrediblebank.com/promotions
- Our referral code if you want to support Ask Sebby: HAA7551
How to open a Free Incredible Checking Account
- Have a referral code ready (Ask Sebby's is HAA7551)
- Click the "Open an Account" button from any application page: https://www.incrediblebank.com/promotions
- Select the "Free Incredible Checking Account"
- Enter the referral code in the box when prompted
To qualify for the signup bonus, you must make a direct deposit of $250 or more to your account by July 16, 2018.
Bank transfers do NOT qualify for direct deposit. Multiple deposits that aggregate $250 do not count towards the bonus.
Acceptable direct deposits:
- Recurring payroll
- Social Security
- Other government benefits
Overcrowding has been an issue for American Express Centurion lounges lately, and Amex recently announced some upcoming changes to fix it
Tax season is approaching, and it’s a prime opportunity to meet the minimum spend requirement on a new credit card. Here’s how to pay your taxes with a credit card.
On January 10, 2019, Citi Bank launched the new Citi Rewards+ card. A few days later, the Citi Rewards+ Student card was also released. Aside from the welcome offer, both cards have the same benefits. We’ll review both in this post.
If you’re like me and you have more than 10 credit cards, it can take up a lot of mental bandwidth. Remembering to use travel credits, minimum spend dates, and free anniversary nights can get confusing, especially if you have more than one premium travel card.
Deals of the week including saving on Uber and Lyft, Delta flash sales, and bank bonuses
If earning Southwest Companion Pass is one of your travel goals in 2019, you’re in luck! For a limited time, all three versions of the personal Southwest credit cards have an intro bonus of 30,000 points AND Companion Pass valid through 2019.
In 2018 there were tons of changes to the credit card landscape in terms of discontinued cards, refreshed cards, and benefits. Here are my predictions for 2019.
January 2019 is a month full of cards with signup bonuses decreasing, refreshed cards, and new cards. Here’s a roundup of card events.
Bank of America is tightening the rules on their credit cards. In addition to the 2/3/4 rule, two new ones regarding signup bonuses were recently introduced.
Chase cardmembers can enjoy benefits through the Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection when they book through the program using their Chase card.