The US Open takes place on August 27-September 9, 2018 at the Louis Armstrong Stadium in Flushing, New York.
American Express will be providing a handful of benefits that cardholders can enjoy. Be sure to pick up and activate an armband at the event to enroll in each benefit.
The following benefits will be available to all American Express cardholders:
- One-time $20 statement credit when you use your enrolled Amex card to make a purchase on-site at an eligible merchant
- Access to the American Express Card Member Club
- Take up to 3 guests into the Card Member Club
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- Must be 21+ to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Exclusive U.S. Open Merchandise available in the Card Member Club
- Merchandise includes a towel, hat, visor, and an ale glass
- Ralph Lauren merchandise customization benefit
- American Express Radios
- Mobile phone charging rentals
- Contactless payment w/ Amex band
For full details of each benefit, see the terms of service here: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/campaigns/us-open-tennis/terms.html?linknav=us-loy-gabm-usopentennis-terms
Amex Platinum and Centurion Card
Amex Platinum and Centurion cardmembers will receive access to the exclusive Centurion Suite in the Louis Armstrong Stadium. You can bring up to 2 accompanied guests.
It's unclear if the Centurion Suite will have complimentary food/drinks or if they'll be available for purchase.
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, vendors or companies, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
UGC disclosure: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.