Wells Fargo is offering $200 to new customers that open an Everyday Checking account. This offer is online-only.
- Signup bonus: $200
- Requirements: at least three direct deposits of $500 for three consecutive months within 150 days of account opening
- $25 minimum deposit at time of opening
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- Monthly fees: $10, can be avoided
- No early termination fees
- Expires: 3/22/2018 or sooner
- Direct link to offer: https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/checking/prospect-offer/
- Offer available on wellsfargo.com only and not available in AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, HI, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MP, NH, OK, PR, RI, VI, VT, and WV.
How to avoid monthly fees
Avoid the $10 monthly service fee on your Everyday Checking account with one of the following (during each fee period):
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM.
- Qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more.
- $1,500 minimum daily balance.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
The fine print
You must be a new Wells Fargo customer to qualify for the $200 checking bonus. Wells Fargo team members are not eligible for the bonus.
In order to qualify, you can not have received a bonus within the past 12 months.
Like most Wells Fargo promos in the past, they can discontinue the promotion at any time. The Bonus will post within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
The Federal Reserve met earlier this month and reduced the Federal Funds rate by 0.25%. Reducing the rates resulted in a decrease of APY for high-yield savings and checking accounts across the board. Compare high-yield saving account rates.
Amex deals can be found after logging into your American Express online account. Scroll down to find targeted offers. To redeem an offer, be sure to click “Add to Card” before making the purchase.
The Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier card has a 80,000 point signup bonus and gives you a free anniversary night. Here's our review.
For a limited time, select American Express co-branded credit cards have increased offers for August.
The American Express cash back trifecta is a combination of cards that compliment each other’s point multipliers.
Best and worst Chase business credit cards. Business credit cards can be a great way to earn additional points on purchases you’re already making. Depending on the credit card, spend multipliers can include social ad spend, gas stations, restaurants, and office supply stores.
July Recap: Citi Removes Benefits, Changes to Amex Airline Credit, Equifax Settlement, and Capital One Data Breach
Plastiq is a service that lets you pay virtually any bill with a credit card. There is a 2.5% flat fee for all transactions, and there are a few payment type restrictions for each various credit card issuers.
Plastiq is a service that lets you pay merchants and bills with a credit card for a 2.5% fee. They’re currently running a promotion for new small businesses to earn $4,000 in fee-free dollars when they sign up through this link and verify their business with a representative.
A lot of our subscribers have both the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Sapphire Reserve, and the American Express Gold Card. Is it a good strategy to have both cards?