Wells Fargo is offering $200 to new customers that open an Everyday Checking account. This offer is online-only.
- Signup bonus: $200
- Requirements: at least three direct deposits of $500 for three consecutive months within 150 days of account opening
- $25 minimum deposit at time of opening
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- Monthly fees: $10, can be avoided
- No early termination fees
- Expires: 3/22/2018 or sooner
- Direct link to offer: https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/checking/prospect-offer/
- Offer available on wellsfargo.com only and not available in AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, HI, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MP, NH, OK, PR, RI, VI, VT, and WV.
How to avoid monthly fees
Avoid the $10 monthly service fee on your Everyday Checking account with one of the following (during each fee period):
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM.
- Qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more.
- $1,500 minimum daily balance.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
The fine print
You must be a new Wells Fargo customer to qualify for the $200 checking bonus. Wells Fargo team members are not eligible for the bonus.
In order to qualify, you can not have received a bonus within the past 12 months.
Like most Wells Fargo promos in the past, they can discontinue the promotion at any time. The Bonus will post within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
The PHL Amex Centurion Lounge opened it’s doors in late 2017 and features a sophisticated menu by Michael Solomonov, a four-time James Beard Award Winning Israeli Cuisine Pioneer..
The Amex Gold card recently got revamped, and a ton of our subscribers applied for the Rose Gold Edition (available until 1/9/2019). To follow up, a few people have reached out about which cards they should add next.
How many business credit cards can you have? Who qualifies for a business credit card?
Flying to Africa from the United States consists of multiple long flights and layovers, so flying business class can help ease the travel. In this post, we’ll cover how to fly business class to Africa using Chase and United points.
Chase expands the 5/24 Rule to the World of Hyatt, IHG, and British Airways Credit Cards.
The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business has an increased offer of 200,000 miles. What makes the offer interesting is that Capital One just added airline transfer partners to their program to make miles more valuable.
We compares EVERY American Express SPG and Chase Marriott credit card that’s available on the market. Compare the Amex SPG and Chase Marriott annual fees, free night certificates, and spending multipliers.
If you have at least $400 dollars in your checking account and use it frequently, you’re likely to see a credit score increase with the new Ultra FICO score.
Discover It recently announced all of their 5% cash back categories for 2019.
American Express product change and downgrade paths. Downgrading a card is ideal to keep your credit history alive since you’re not canceling the card. I usually recommend doing this after having the card for 12 months if you’re not getting positive expected value in the second year to keep a good relationship with American Express.