Wells Fargo is offering $200 to new customers that open an Everyday Checking account. This offer is online-only.
- Signup bonus: $200
- Requirements: at least three direct deposits of $500 for three consecutive months within 150 days of account opening
- $25 minimum deposit at time of opening
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- Monthly fees: $10, can be avoided
- No early termination fees
- Expires: 3/22/2018 or sooner
- Direct link to offer: https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/checking/prospect-offer/
- Offer available on wellsfargo.com only and not available in AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, HI, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MP, NH, OK, PR, RI, VI, VT, and WV.
How to avoid monthly fees
Avoid the $10 monthly service fee on your Everyday Checking account with one of the following (during each fee period):
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM.
- Qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more.
- $1,500 minimum daily balance.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
The fine print
You must be a new Wells Fargo customer to qualify for the $200 checking bonus. Wells Fargo team members are not eligible for the bonus.
In order to qualify, you can not have received a bonus within the past 12 months.
Like most Wells Fargo promos in the past, they can discontinue the promotion at any time. The Bonus will post within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
How do Chase credit cards stack up against each other? Ask Sebby ranked every Chase credit card on the market based on intro bonus, year 2 viability, and product change options.
Chase Offers are targeted deals that you can find in your Chase account. Add the deal before you make a purchase and earn statement credit.
Enter to win a super limited edition Ask Sebby luggage tag!
The cards in my wallet rotate each month depending on if I open a new card or what my spending habits will be. Before we dive into what’s in my wallet, we want to say a huge THANK YOU for 100,000+ subscribers on YouTube!
Before applying to Chase credit cards, it’s important to understand the rules for applications (2/30 Rule), eligibility (5/24 Rule), and bonuses (once every 2 years).
American Express offers are targeted and vary based on the Amex credit card you have. Login to your account and scroll down to find them. Be sure to click “Add to Card” before you make the purchase, or the offer will not apply.
It’s recently come to light that Hilton Honors accounts are being hacked, and the stolen points are being used for purchases on Amazon. Hackers are breaking into Hilton accounts, linking it to an unaffiliated Amazon account, and then redeeming HHonors points for purchases.
The one year anniversary of the revamped American Express® Gold Card is quickly approaching, and people are starting to wonder if they should renew their card membership for another year.
A handful of travel companies have partnerships with the Lyft. Maximize each ride by linking your respective accounts and earn points whenever you take a Lyft.
The best travel credit cards that offer a $500+ signup bonus and have a no annual fee product change/downgrade path after the first 12 months.